Saturday, January 10

Depletion - Day 2

No...it wasn't pumpkin, but the expression on this one's face says it all!

That's basically how I felt eating chicken and vegetables this morning for breakfast. Didn't actually have a heave, but gagged quite a few times.

Chicken is so dry all by itself. Even the vegetables were a relief, as at least they had some liquid in them, so I had to eat them together just to help with the chewing and get it down my throat. However, chicken after that (breakfast) didn't have the same gagging effect, and I had salad vegetables for lunch with some flax oil, so it was much more appetising. So I'm trying work out some creative ways of having my fat allowances with my chicken and veges. How does this sound?...vegetables with natural peanut butter...chicken smeared with peanut butter...hmmm...I think that one is a winner - a bit like satay!

Today being such a busy day with wedding duties (I was running around like a mad chook in the kitchen), luckily I pre-prepared all my food, and took with me a 5L cask of water. So happily I downed enough water to keep me going (in-between running around like a mad chook). So glad it's over (the wedding). Drama, drama with the brother-in-laws' in-laws. Bride's mother is such a cow! Now listen to this...the parents of the bride didn't attend the reception. They had their own reception somewhere else without the bride and groom!!! Have you ever heard of anything like it?

Okay...back to depletion. Was at the gym at 7am (earliest they open on Saturday) and did shoulders/biceps/triceps/abs. What a killer workout! Depletion was the aim, and depletion it was. Luckily, I was so busy today I didn't have time to think about how trashed I felt. So after my posts, it's off to bed for a snooze...Philomena's already asleep - knackered, poor girl. Luckily she was fussed over at the wedding and also formed part of the entertainment.

Ciao for now...Kerry :)

2 comments:

Fifi said...

I'm not feeling too crash hot today and that talk about dry chicken and vegetables for breakfast has really pushed me over the edge.

barf

Raechelle said...

Yes to the peanut butter and chicken-it really works wonders!

 

NO ORDINARY MOMENTS Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo